Dear All,

Please circulate this invitation to colleagues and students:

*Liverpool Lift-Off Film Festival 2013, February 25-28*

 Liverpool Lift-Off is a brand new independent film festival which "looks
beyond the gloss" in order to promote raw talent and artistic flair in
filmmakers from Liverpool and around the world. 25 superb shorts, features
and documentaries from Liverpool and and around the world will be premiered
and screened over 3 days in 3 unique venues around the city:

Monday 25th February @ FACT, 88 Wood Street, Liverpool, L1 4DQ

Screening 1: 18:00- 20:30      Screening 2: 21:00- 23:30

Tuesday 26th February @ Metal, Edge Hill Train Station, Tunnel Road, L7 6ND

Screening 3: 19:00- 21:30

Wednesday 27th February @ The Kazimier, Wolstenholme Square. Liverpool, L1
4JJ

Screening 4: 18:00- 20:30      Screening 5: 21:00- 23:30

Thursday 28th February @ House, 25 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4HR

Awards ceremony and after-party: 19:00- 00:00

Further information and artwork have been attached but please don't
hesitate to contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know, or for
favourable rates on group bookings. Many thanks, and I hope to see you and
your students there.

With apologies for cross-posting,

Marie Boon

--