Dear Acadians and ARLIS members

I would be grateful if anyone out there who subscribes to Worth Global Style Network could let me know as much (please contact me directly on [log in to unmask] ).

We have an issue with EZ Proxy and WGSN that affects access to some content and the problem , after discussions between WGSN and our IT support, appears insoluble –I’d be glad of a chat about it to hear what others have experienced with this resource and password protection

best wishes

Jenny Godfrey

Information Advisor/Visual Resources

Library & Information Services

Cardiff Metropolitan University

Howard Gardens Campus

Cardiff CF24 0SP

(: 029 2041 6662

8: Cardiff Metropolitan University

blog: http://artdesarc.blogspot.com/

From 1st November 2011 UWIC changed its title to Cardiff Metropolitan University. From the 6th December 2011, as part of this change, all email addresses which included @uwic.ac.uk have changed to @cardiffmet.ac.uk. All emails sent from Cardiff Metropolitan University will now be sent from the new @cardiffmet.ac.uk address. Please could you ensure that all of your contact records and databases are updated to reflect this change. Further information can be found on the website here.

Ar Dachwedd y 1af 2011 newidiodd UWIC ei henw i Brifysgol Fetropolitan Caerdydd. O Ragfyr 6ed, fel rhan o'r newid yma, bydd pob cyfeiriad e-bost sy'n cynnwys @uwic.ac.uk yn newid i @cardiffmet.ac.uk. Bydd yr holl ebyst a ddanfonir o Brifysgol Fetropolitan Caerdydd yn cael eu danfon o‘r cyfeiriad @cardiffmet.ac.uk newydd. Gwnewch yn siwr eich bod yn diweddaru eich cofnodion cyswllt a'ch cronfeydd data i adlewyrchu hyn. Gellir cael rhagor o wybodaeth ar y wefan yma.

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2012 at http://arlis.org.uk/