Hillingdon Local Studies, Archives and Museum Service will be closing to
the public on 28 March as Uxbridge Library is closing for refurbishment.
 We will be in temporary accommodation with no public access for at least 9
months (possibly longer).  We hope to be able to run a limited enquiry
service, but will  not have access to all our collections.  Please ask
anyone who wishes to use our collections to contact us by email  at

thanks

Carolynne Cotton
Local Studies, Archives and Museum Manager
Uxbridge Library
14-15 High Street
Uxbridge
Middx.  UB8 1HD
01895 250702

*
*
*
*

Hillingdon Council routinely monitors the content of emails sent
and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring
compliance with its policies and procedures. The contents of this
message are for the attention and use of the intended addressee
only. If you are not the intended recipient or addressee, or the
person responsible for sending the message you may not copy,
forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way.
To do so may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake
please advise the sender immediately. Where opinions are expressed
they are not necessarily those of the London Borough of Hillingdon.
Service by email is not accepted unless by prior agreement.