May I please remind you that the deadline for voting in the Digital
Humanities Awards is approaching - midnight 17th February.

The Archives service of the James Hardiman Library, NUI Galway is delighted
to be among the nominees for Best Blog, Article or Short Publication. You
can view NUI Galway Archives Blog here: http://nuigarchives.blogspot.ie/ and
vote in the awards at the following link: http://dhawards.org/

I would be most grateful if you could take this moment to add your vote and
suppport to our service and to the expanding role digital humanities is
taking within our profession.

Best Regards,

Barry Houlihan

Archivist,