    The Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ) is a
    Zambian non-profit company. CIDRZ conducts clinical and
    epidemiologic research, trains Zambians and expatriates in research
    and clinical care, and supports free Zambian government public health
    services. Our particular interests are in adult and pediatric antiretroviral
    therapy (for which we currently have 9 open/planned clinical protocols
    and support a program that treats over 250,000 adults and children);
    the prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission (for which we
    currently have 7 open/planned protocols and support a program that
    has served 1.3 million women); and tuberculosis control (for which we
    currently have 7 open/planned protocols and support a program that
    reaches 250 primary health clinics). We also have active research and
    clinical programs in obstetrics, cervical cancer, primary health care,
    rotavirus vaccination, HIV prevention, and malaria. For more
    information visit the CIDRZ website at www.cidrz.org<http://www.cidrz.org>.
    Programmer/analyst for large databases of HIV/AIDS and obstetrical outcomes. Analyst will develop and
    maintain up-to-date analysis datasets, plan and perform analyses with a talented in-country team.
    Position requires relocation to Lusaka, Zambia. Applicants should email a letter of application, including a
    brief statement of interest, a curriculum vitae, and the names and addresses of three referees to Dr. Benjamin Chi ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or Dr         Patrick Musonda ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

BACKGROUND
QUALIFICATIONS

·                Participate as an active member of CIDRZ research group; plan and carry out analyses

·           Develop and perform routine quality control measures; identify problems and provide feedback to Zambia-based       project staff

·      Maintain organized and up-to-date analysis datasets

·           Assist in planning and development of new studies
RESPONSIBILITIES
POSITION: RESEARCH ANALYST
    RESEARCH ANALYST

·       Masters or PhD in Biostatistics or Epidemiology

·       Experience with large longitudinal datasets

·      Proficiency in longitudinal analyses, logistic regression and survival analyses required; experience with clustered data a plus

·      Strong programming skills are required (SAS preferred); familiarity with R, MS Access, visual basic, and SQL a plus

SIGNOFF allstat