Summary of the jobs listed on www.StatsJobs.com in the past week...

Statistician | Eli Lilly | Indianapolis, IN
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/statistician-eli-lilly-indianapolis-in/

Lilly is the 10 th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, and has been creating medicines that help improve peoples’ quality of life for more than 135 years. Across the globe, we are a leader in investing in research and development and we also invest in our employees – in competitive salaries, training and development, ...

Senior Statistician/Econometrician | American Institutes for Research
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/senior-statisticianeconometrician-american-institutes-for-research/

American Institutes for Research (AIR) is seeking a Senior Statistician/Econometrician with expertise in statistical and econometric modeling to play a key role in our educational value-added work. Value-added models (VAM) use a variety of statistical techniques including longitudinal mixed models and cross-classified hierarchical models to estimate the impact of educational inputs on student learning. Student ...

Scientific Consultant (Statistics) | Met Office | Exeter, UK
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/scientific-consultant-statistics-met-office-exeter-uk/

While we’re best known for our television and radio bulletins, this is just a small example of the breadth and depth of our work. We supply an incredible number, and variety, of businesses with a wide range of products and services. Consultancy is an important and highly profitable area of our commercial activity. Our Weather ...

Senior Statistician – Advanced Analytics | Merkle, USA
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/senior-statistician-advanced-analytics-merkle/

Merkle, Inc. is the nation’s largest and fastest growing, privately held, customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency with a team of over 1,400 exceptionally talented people working throughout the United States, China and the UK. This is a place where exceptionally talented people want to be — a place where they can harness their skills, build ...

Senior / Principal Statistician | Worldwide Clinical Trials, Nottingham, UK
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/senior-principal-statistician-worldwide-clinical-trials/

Independently manages statistical project support and provides expert statistical consultancy across the stats function.   RESPONSIBILITIES: Tasks may include but are not limited to: Manage the statistics support to one or more projects/sponsor programmes of work, ensuring that needs are fully met by expert and timely statistical consultancy and support. Provides expert review of study ...

Statistical Director, User Surveys | eBay, CA
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/statistical-director-user-surveys-ebay/

eBay seeks a skilled survey statistician and experienced consultant to guide internal investment strategy by designing sampling schemes and analyzing survey results of current and potential eBay users.  This director-level position within the Marketplaces business is central to a new, top-level initiative to enhance business strategy to meet user needs.  This is an opportunity to help develop eBay’s growing statistical capabilities, including the advancement of Bayesian methods applied to large-scale business data.

Head of Biostatistics | University of Oxford, UK
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/head-of-biostatistics-university-of-oxford/

The Diabetes Trials Unit (DTU) is seeking a senior manager to head up the DTU Statistics and Modelling Group (SMG) to the highest standards, interacting with key researchers and pharmaceutical companies worldwide, fostering the continued academic development of the group, and helping to ensure the DTU’s continued success by delivering high quality statistical support in ...

Research Statistician | CSIRO | Hobart, TAS
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/research-statistician-csiro-hobart-tas/

We are looking for a talented statistical research scientist to join a team of environmental statisticians, modellers and risk analysts that are working on a range of problems in natural resource management, sustained ecological monitoring, and quantitative ecological risk assessment. Specifically you will: Develop statistical models and probabilistic risk assessment methods and/or adapt existing methods ...

Investigator Statistician | Medical Research Council | Cambridge, UK
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/investigator-statistician-medical-research-council-cambridge-uk/

The MRC Biostatistics Unit is concerned with the development and application of statistical methods in medicine and biology. This includes research into the epidemiology and aetiology of disease, the development of models of the natural history of disease, the design and analysis of trials of preventive measures or of therapeutic or prophylactic agents and the ...

Statistician | UCLA Health System | Los Angeles, CA
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/statistician-ucla-health-system-los-angeles-ca/

Select appropriate test formulas and perform standard computations such as multiple and partial correlation coefficients, t-tests, Chi-square, nonparametic tests, and analysis of variance working from written or verbal instructions; prepare control cards to adopt particular computer programs for selected research problems, which may include such factors as n-way analysis of variance, analysis for unbalanced design, ...

Sr. Manager / Director, Research Statistician | Pfizer | Cambridge, UK
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/sr-manager-director-research-statistician-pfizer-cambridge-uk/

Responsible for ensuring sound statistical thinking and methods are utilised in the discovery and development of new medicines in the Neuroscience, Cardiovascular or Pain Research Units. Responsibilities •Collaborate with various scientists in the design, analysis and reporting of laboratory and early clinical experiments. •Core member of scientific teams responsible for determining strategy and delivering results ...

SIGNOFF allstat