Hi,
I meant to say the website was http://child2025.eu,
Sorry,
Anthony

--
Anthony Staines, Professor of Health Systems,
School of Nursing and Human Sciences, DCU, Dublin 9,Ireland.

Standard Disclaimer Text inserted in accordance with DCU policy
“This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and are intended solely for use by the
addressee.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message and any attachments is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender and delete the message.  Any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and cannot be relied upon as being those of Dublin
City University.  E-mail communications such as this cannot
be guaranteed to be virus free, timely, secure or error free
and we do not accept liability for any such matters or their
consequences. Please consider the environment before
printing this Email ”

SIGNOFF allstat