But when did we last see such a summary? They often do not happen.
I prefer an open discussion without the "me too".
Karl

On 05.02.2013 18:56, Allan Reese (Cefas) wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

The request used to be: reply to originator, who will wait a suitable time then summarise and report through the list. Saves lots me “me too” messages.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only. Its unauthorised use, distribution, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and notify the sender. In messages of a non-business nature, the views and opinions expressed are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect those of Cefas. Communications on Cefas’ computer systems may be monitored and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.

SIGNOFF allstat

Karl Schlag
Professor
Vice-Director of Studies

Department of Economics		email: [log in to unmask]
University of Vienna		landline:  +43-1-4277-374-37
Hohenstaufengasse 9		mobile: +43-664-60277-37437
1010 Vienna, Austria		fax:  +43-1-4277-9374
				room: 505 (fifth floor)

http://homepage.univie.ac.at/karl.schlag/

SIGNOFF allstat