Please note there are still places available on these courses...

We are re-announcing the following short courses, which are taking place as planned in February 2013 at Edinburgh Napier University.  Summary information is given below.  For more detailed information and registration forms please see http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/, providing your address and/or fax number, or email [log in to unmask]

Note
******All of our courses include hands-on computer practical work******

******We also provide consultancy advice and bespoke training******

Statistics for University Administrators (venue: Edinburgh Napier University, UK) -> 25 February 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/statsuniadm.htm

Advanced Excel for Students' Records Administrators (venue: Edinburgh Napier University, UK) -> 26 February 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/studentrecords.htm

Kind Regards

Emma Hollands
Training Co-ordinator
Statistical Services Centre, University of Reading, Harry Pitt Building, Whiteknights Road, Reading, RG6 6FN, UK

Tel: +44(0)118 378 8689
www.reading.ac.uk/ssc
   Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

If you would like to receive our annual short course brochure, please click here:
http://www.ssc.rdg.ac.uk/courses/request.html