Dear All,

I am pleased to announce the programme of QM First Diversity Fortnight, which will take place between 4th and 15th of March.

The programme is attached and you can find out all the information on : http://www.hr.qmul.ac.uk/equality/events/index.html

Please remember to book the events you would like to attend (mainly for catering reasons) – links are on the website.

I would be grateful if you could pass on this information to as many colleagues as possible and I hope to see you at our events.

We are also having a photo competition, and the theme is Diversity (especially at QM), please check the link above for more information.

Many thanks

Bertille

Bertille Calinaud

Diversity Manager