Hello All

Does anyone have examples of how they have included EDI in academic job roles for any of the following:

*         Lecturers

*         Senior Lecturers

*         Associate Professors

*         Professors

Whilst I am interested to see how many have managed to get a separate criteria into the person spec or JD, I am really looking for those that have managed to integrate EDI into core activities (eg teaching, research, enterprise, personal tutorial role)

Thanks
Nona

Nona McDuff
MSc  Cert Education

Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion I Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Unit

T   + 44 (0) 020 8417 4494/ Internal 64494
Typetalk 18001 020 8417 4494
F   + 44 (0) 020 8417 4159
E  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

www.kingston.ac.uk<http://www.kingston.ac.uk>
53 Portland Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 2SH
Kingston University London

 [cid:image001.jpg@01CE0AC2.732B16E0]
Information in this email and any attachments are confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.

Security System.