Yukiko

We promote our jobs on the Stonewall Proud Employer and also on the Disabled Go jobs pages. We have advertised the University Generically this year in FYNE TIMES (LGBT) and DRM (Disability) I was hoping to do something similar for BME but yet to find appropriate publication, though might look at the Black History Month Magazine (there seems to be more than one though)

Dave