Hi David,
Thanks for your reply. That does resonate with what I have heard from,
and of, other African magicians regarding witches. Does he say from
where witches derive their skills and/or their power? Indeed, do they
have power, or is it a skill set? Is it familial? Is it the same place
he gets his from? Fascinating stuff.

 Morgan Leigh
 PhD Candidate
 School of Sociology & Social Work