I think this post can inspire a new direction for the listserv (and might
even point us towards what is apparently the correct sociological term for
certain members of the university) :
http://thesiswhisperer.com/2013/02/13/academic-assholes/

I truly appreciate the information shared here and look forward to more
collaboration and less dominating from one or two members.

Best,

Karen Gregory

--
Karen Gregory