Hi Sheila
Not quite sure where you're going, but if I put in:
_http://www.sekj.org_ (http://www.sekj.org)

it takes me to the website and then I click on the journal.  Once in AZF
you click on one of the volume issues listed on the left side....

I've only looked at Annales Zoologici Fennici so far, but I've not run into
 MS outlook...

I've just looked at _http://www.sekj.org/ActaZool.html_
(http://www.sekj.org/ActaZool.html)  -  it says: Acta isuues are not available online in PDF
format Only  abstracts are available  here

cheers
Pam