Dear Ximena,

Sheila and Jean-Herve are right. It's an Os rostrale of a pig,
domestic judged by the size and compared to the one in my reference
collection.

Best.

Christian
--
KNOCHENARBEIT

Hans Christian Küchelmann
Diplom-Biologe

Konsul-Smidt-Straße 30, D-28217 Bremen, Germany
tel: +49 - 421 - 61 99 177
fax: +49 - 421 - 37 83 540
mail: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.knochenarbeit.de