From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Haskel Greenfield
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Fwd: Ancient Leather Expert

Can someone help with this request?

Haskel Greenfield

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Yonatan Adler <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 16 January, 2013 6:41:52 AM CST
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ancient Leather Expert

Dear Dr. Greenfield,

I am currently working on ancient leather artifacts dating to around the beginning of the first millennium C.E. I am looking for an expert on leathers that might be of assistance in identifying the species, sex and age of the animals from which the leathers were made, and the tanning process. I'd be most grateful if you could pass on any relevant information that might be of help.

Thank you, and best wishes,

Yonatan Adler