With apologies for the Christmas spam from my hijacked gmail account.  This one is for real.
--

We have two vacancies for Educational Technologists at City University London.

Educational Technologist (x2)
Ref: 60012516
Contract: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary range: £34,223 - £39,649
Closing date: 18th January, 2013.

Both posts are based in Academic Schools within the university:
- 1 in the School of Engineering & Mathematical Sciences (Technology & Educational Development team)
- 1 in the School of Arts & Social Sciences (Education Support Team)
Full details, job description & online application: http://bit.ly/108c9WA