Dear Rowdy

This is just marvelous news!  Kathy and me congratulate you for achieving this honor. You merit it for your lifelong engagement  and for winning from the “demons”

Kathy and Eric

-------------------

Eric Broekaert

Hoogleraar orthopedagogiek

Professor of orthopedagogy

Department of orthopedagogics

Postadres: H. Dunantlaan 2, B-9000 GENT

Werkadres: H. Dunantlaan 2, B-9000 GENT

Overig adres: Begijnhoflaan 464, B-9000 GENT

Tel: 09/331 03 03

Fax: 09/331 03 15

www.orthopedagogiek.ugent.be