Dear All,

The agenda for today is: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=220599.

We have our monthly NGI item (topics this month are the CA change, VOMS migration and ticket updates) to which you are welcome to bring other discussion points. There will be a quick review of the EMI migration status (thanks to everyone's handwork we are almost there now), a reminder of the WLCG Operations Coordination work and of course the standing items on experiment problems/issues and news.

For minutes:  Mark=5 Alessandra=5 Duncan=5 Wahid=5 Daniela=5 Sam=5 Pete=5 Matt=5 Catalin=5 Andrew=5 Stuart=5 Ewan=5 .

regards,
Jeremy