Hi Pieter,

There is a semi-automatic way to reduce the burden for reorienting the images in DPARSF (www.restfmri.net), called reorient functional images interactively or reorient T1 images interactively.

With that module, you don't need to select the individual files manually, DPARSF just pop up the T1 images files subject by subject. In addition, you don't need to set 'right {mm}', 'forward {mm}' and 'up {mm}' values to reset the origin, but just click the where the origin you want instead.

Hope this information helps.

Best,

Chao-Gan