Dear all,

Just realized some wired things happened to my DCM output files (attached one inconsistent output here):

I’ve defined three different model structures to evaluate my ERF data. However, after inverting, the DCM.Ep structures were all the same across the three models (the parameters inside were differed in some ways), while the DCM.A, DCM.B, and DCM.C still kept the original settings.  Does this mean the DCM failed to recognize the differences in model structures given some unknown reason? This happened to all my data, is there any way I could fix the problem without re-run the whole processing?

Thanks very much in advance.
Wei