Dear Elia,

It might well be the case that SPM and EEGLAB do not represent
electrode locations in the same coordinate system so without doing
coregistration you will get the locations wrong in SPM. If these are
just default locations, the simplest thing to do is to set the sensor
locations to default in SPM via the 'Prepare' function. Note that you
should also re-create the 2D locations then by projecting EEG to 2D
and then doing Apply and Save in Prepare. If you want to keep the same
locations as in EEGLAB you should do coregistration also in Prepare
and then project to 2D. But you need to have 3 points that you can use
as fiducials and mark on the MRI.

Best,

Vladimir