Dear Mohana,

You can use the command 'fslchfiletype' to convert between formats. You probably want to run something as:

fslchfiletype ANALYZE myimage_brain.nii.gz

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Anderson

Am Freitag, 11. Januar 2013 schrieb Mohana Ramaratnam :
I am using BET from FSL 5.0.2, the image file generated is a nii.gz image. I want an ANALYZE image which could be used as input to SPM2 (for some reason, I have to use SPM2). I couldnt find a BET option which can control the output image format.

Does anyone know how this can be achieved - my constraints are - I have to use SPM2.

Thanks
Mohana