DCM experts and SPMers,

Are there any extant resources describing repeated-measures DCM comparison for group-level DCMs?

Specifically:

We are conducting a study with visits on days 1 and 3 (with three sessions on each day). This is a baseline vs. stimulus on design.  On day two, we will be introducing a manipulation. We are interested in seeing how this manipulation alters network connectivity at the group level.

However, we are having difficulty conceptualizing how to compare both time points.

We hypothesize that the day 2 manipulation will function as a B input on day 3. As I understand, this would prevent direct parametric comparison between models on day 1 (no B input) and 3 (B input), regardless of structural similarities between the models.

Either way, it seems necessary to perform model selection on day 3 rather than assuming the best-fitting model on day 1 holds on day 3.

Does anyone have experience with similar questions?

Best,

Drew