Dear Davide,

What is the error message?

Best,

Vladimir

On 11 Jan 2013, at 11:40, "Rivolta, Davide" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,

I am performing the source inversion of MEG data and I am getting the following error in the “spm_sp_reml.m”

It is in line 186:

%dd hyperpriors

E = h – hE

dFdh = dFdh-hP(as,as)*e(as)

dFdhh = dFdhh – hP(as,as)

I am not sure where to look to solve the error.

Before this step I calculated the forward solution for each subject with individual MRIs. I also checked the orientation between the sensors and the anatomical MRI for each subject, and it looks fine.

Any advice on where to look at would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Davide

Davide Rivolta, PhD

Post-Doctoral Scientist

Department of Neurophysiology

Max-Planck Institute for Brain Research,

Deutschordenstraße 46, 60528, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.

MP homepage: http://www.brain.mpg.de/research/emeriti/prof-dr-dr-hc-mult-wolf-singer/people/

Personal homepage: http://www.maccs.mq.edu.au/members/profile.html?memberID=206

Congenital Prosopagnosia (personal) homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/conoscereprosopagnosia/

Neff consortium homepage: http://www.neff-ffm.de/en/