Thank very much,
we tried but it is still not working.

First, we tried via MEEGtools-Copy MEG sensors, we select first the SPM/EEG file and then we selected the .fif file and we get this error:
??? Error using ==> read_headshape at 159
Digitiser point (1) not stored in head coordinates!

Error in ==> fileio_read_headshape at 11
[varargout{1:nargout}] = funhandle(varargin{:});

Error in ==> spm_eeg_copygrad at 17
D = fiducials(D, forwinv_convert_units(fileio_read_headshape(ctffile), 'mm'));

Error in ==> spm_MEEGtools at 39
eval(fun);
Error in ==> spm at 921
    evalin('base',xTB(i).prog);

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

We can't find any information in the manual in how this function works,
could you be more explicit on how to use it?

Thank you very mich,
Sophie