Hello,

if you search the archives of the SPM list at
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?S1=spm for ICV or
intracranial volume, you should be able to find the infromation you
need. Specifically, VBM8 already gives you tissue volumes in text files
in the input folder (not sure the name still is info.txt, though).

Hope this helps,
Marko

Naveen N wrote:
> Sorry,
> I am new to SPM. Can anybody, give me the file "info.txt", specifed in VBM8 tutorial. Or pls guide me how to find the Intra Cranial Volume.

PD Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik
  Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  University Children's Hospital
  Dept. III (Pediatric Neurology)

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany