Hi Katharina,

I think it's safe to replace with spm_bwlabel.

I test a little bit, for connect = 18 or 26, the output is exactly the same.
For connect = 6, slightly label index difference exist in "theCluster",
i.e., a cluster will be labelled as different numbers in spm_bwlabel and
bwlabeln, but this will not affect the following analyses.

Best,

Chao-Gan
*
*