Dear Dr. Penny and SPM list

I am currently simulating fMRI data and try to see how much SNR can DCM
handle. What I have done so far is,

1- I created a model based on my specified structure (let us call it
original model).
2-  I inverted this model using spm_dcm_estimate. After this, I assumed
that the ground truth values of the parameters are in DCM.Ep
3- I generated 11 models with different SNR using the original model (after
inverting it); for example SNR = [0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 30, 50, 70, 80,
90, 100]
4-  I inverted these 11 models using spm_dcm_estimate. The estimated
parameters of each model are in DCM.Ep.

When I compared the ground truth values of the parameters from step 2 with
the estimated parameters from step 4, the parameters of models with high
SNR is close to the ground truth.

Is this procedure correct? Thanks in advance,

Shamil,