You shouldn't be using covariates in a repeated-measures design
implemented using a GLM.

If you want to know if the covariate correlates with the difference in
your measures, form a difference image for each subject and then use a
one- or two-sample t-test with a covariate.

Also, your  Gp1_Cond1 (along with any other contrast of a single
condition) is invalid because of SPM uses the wrong error term. GLM
Flex or a one-sample t-test would be the correct test to use.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren