You'd still need the F-contrast even in that case. Post-hoc tests
would be the same as I stated.
There are some things in the Glascher document that should be updated.
It's been on my list for quite some time, but never at the top of the
list.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School