Josh,

Thanks for posting this link. Your Prague study is fascinating. I only perused it quickly but I appreciate your conclusion of the links among tourist images, guidebooks, and historic space-syntax analysis vs. links among locals and current space-syntax analysis. Fascinating. You should consider revising this for publication. One possibility would be JOSS. Exhaustive data collecting! Great mappings! Fine work. Get this published!!! Maybe JOSS?

Bin, take a look at this study. I think it sheds important light on your work.

David Seamon

Dr. David Seamon

Professor of Environment-Behavior & Place Research

Department of Architecture

211 Seaton Hall

Kansas State University

Manhattan, KS 66506-2901