And also welcome to Elizabeth Bowen, a doctoral student in the Jane Addams
College of Social Work at the University of Illinois at Chicago.  Elizabeth
says:

'I have several years of practice experience working with homeless people
affected by HIV/AIDS, substance use, and other health and mental health
conditions. My research interests include place-based health disparities,
the social determinants of health and risk behaviors, and homelessness, drug
use, and HIV/AIDS as intersecting epidemics. For my dissertation I plan to
research HIV risk behaviors and their association with prior homelessness
and rent burden for a sample of adults living in single room occupancy (SRO)
residences in Chicago.
I look forward to being in dialogue with the other members of the group.
Thank you for introducing me!'

Kate Karban & Julie Fish
Joint  Convenors, Social Work & Health Inequalities Network
www.warwick.ac.uk/go/swhin

Division of Social Work
School of Social & International Studies
University of Bradford
Richmond Building
Bradford BD7 1DP
0044 (0)1274 233512