For information and interest,

Best wishes

Kate

From: Williams, Janet E [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 January 2013 13:35
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
Subject: FW: Special Issue ISW

Dear members of the IC,

The following may be of interest.

Janet Williams

Principal Lecturer - Academic Delivery Manager

Faculty of Health and Wellbeing / Sheffield Hallam University

F315, Robert Winston Building / 11-15 Broomhall Road

Sheffield S10 2BP

Direct line +44 (0)114 225 2386

 <http://www.shu.ac.uk/> www.shu.ac.uk