Dear all

We have a vacancy for a ‘University Learning Technologist’ at the University of Kent.  Closing date is 13 Jan 2013.

For details : http://www.kent.ac.uk/jobs/ Ref no. OTR 0655.

Job Details

University Learning Technologist

Ref

OTR0655

Location

Canterbury

Job Type

Management & Professional

Contract Type

Open Ended

Salary Type

Per Annum

Salary (£)

31331 - 36298

OTR0655, UELT, Closing date: 13 Jan 2013

The Role

We are seeking to appoint a University Learning Technologist to provide cross-institutional support for implementing and developing the University E-Learning strategy, by directly supporting faculties and departments, and engaging in cross-institutional projects.

Such duties will include:

  • Working as part of the Curriculum Development Team, assist in the development and implementation of the University e-learning strategy.
  • To advise and assist academic schools, teaching and support staff in the use of the University virtual learning environment, (Moodle), and a range of other learning technologies, to support the student learning experience.
  • To keep up to date with relevant national and international good practice in technology enhanced learning in Higher Education

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Jane

Jane Carne

Manager – Curriculum Development Team