Dear colleagues,

Kelley Conway and I are happy to announce that the Wisconsin Center for
Film and Theater Research is now one of the co-sponsors of the SRN
screenwriting conference in Madison. The WCFTR has generously agreed to
host a cocktail party on the first night of the conference at the archive.

Although the official deadline for submissions has passed, we have been
receiving daily inquiries, asking whether we will accept late
submissions. Because we have been flexible in considering abstracts that
arrived after the deadline, we think it is only fair to let everyone
know that we will continue to accept proposals for another week.

http://srnconference2013.commarts.wisc.edu/

Please inform any interested colleagues who might not be on this
listserv. Based on the strong submissions we have already received, it
promises to be great conference.

Best regards,
JJ