I am currently completing the final study for my PhD and am looking for female participants.  I am examining the influence of ovarian hormones on both mood and personality and am asking participants to complete an online questionnaire 3 times over the course of one full menstrual cycle. I am hoping to recruit women using all types of contraceptives as well as women with natural cycles.  The questionnaire combines a few different measures so takes approximately 15 – 20 minutes to complete.  The last time I asked for participants using this forum I was really successful and I’m very grateful to everyone who helped then.  I am more than happy to take part in other people’s research and regularly do so.  If you do decide to take part please email me so that I can arrange testing dates for you.  Please email me at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks in advance

Noelle

Scotland's leading modern university for law research (RAE 2008)

The University of Abertay Dundee is a charity registered in Scotland, No: SC016040