Hi all,

Just to say that I have been a bit quiet/absent as I've been moving house - among a few other things - and (1) have been preoccupied/overwhelmed by said activity, and (2) was without internet access for a little while (phones aren't quite the same thing, I find).

I hope to be back fully soon, but we're off to NZ late next week for a wee break from the mega-heat, moving and … stuff, thus internet access may be intermittent to nonexistent (nothing to do with NZ as such, but a function of not being NZedders, and staying in a quiet village). But a very belated best of 2013 to all.

Cheers,