Lawrence, I liked 'attraction closing', thinking this to be some oxymoron, attraction being a condition which would normally open you up, make you receptive to love, ready to act on desire but in this case having the effect of shutting off emotion. But as usual with your largely unpunctuated poems, they require several re- readings. So perhaps it is more a case of attraction shutting up shop. Anyway I like also 'trapped echo' as a simile with its suggestions of ad infinitum clashing words. Face 'disrobing' is a surprising, almost horror-laden description. I'm less convinced that shadows could ever 'pulse' but maybe I've never been that distraught.

Cheers,
Bill