Between a thousand other things -only a thousand L you are slowing up cheers p reading between one million things plus emails
Hya Kasper

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lawrence Upton
Sent: 07 January 2013 09:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New "visual poetry" anthology

	That was the idea, Kasper. The book didn't come with p & p details.
And I couldn't see much at the website.

	There was a blog I found with an inquiry from Canada asking for details. So it just seemed easiest to give you their email.

	I can't think they'll want much by way of carriage.

	I don't have the book in front of me or I might say something about Huelstrunk. Still reading it between a thousand other things!

	Best