O to be young and in Rome.  Jerry

--
Jerry Diethelm
Architect - Landscape Architect

    Prof. Emeritus of Landscape Architecture
           and Community Service € University of Oregon
    2652 Agate St., Eugene, OR 97403
    €   e-mail: [log in to unmask]
    €   web: http://pages.uoregon.edu/diethelm/

    €   541-686-0585 home/work 541-346-1441 UO
    €   541-206-2947 work/cell