Good Morning. I hope you are all well and that you have had a great Christmas.
At present I complete audio assessments and record the outcome on a spreadsheet. A copy of the results goes in the notes along with a completed assessment form. I do not complete a certificate for the manager informing them that the memeber of staff is fit and now am wandering if I should be. If HSE come to site what would they expect to see ? Please can you advise me what your practise is please and if it is to sent a certificate of fitness please would you share it with me. Thanks Tracy

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: