Hi PriscillaThis is Anne, I came to visit your department just before xmas..... I hope you had a good xmas break and also wish you a happy new year! I wanted to say thank you for having me at your departemnt and taking the time to show me round. I now know how busy you can be so it was a great honour to have that opportunity for which i am very grateful.    I will be in touch in Feb regarding 1st March health promotion event, im very excited to be part of it!   Finally i hope you are jisking now! i saw your post asking a question and i was sad i didnt know so couldnt surprise you with an answer! small world! huh? hope you managed to sort it out.Happy new yearspeak laterRegardsAnne
--- On Thu, 27/12/12, Priscilla Corrigan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Priscilla Corrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] can't get jisc posts on iPhone
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, 27 December, 2012, 22:36

Hello - I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I've rejoined Jisc but the posts do not seem to appear on my i-Phone email account like they did before. Can anyone shed any light on this or advise on what needs to be done so I can start jiscing on my bus journeys again?

Many thanks.

Priscilla Corrigan
OH Manager, Harrods

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: