Hi all,

Happy new year! Apologies fro cross posting.

I have come across a nice fossil coral specimen (unacessioned) from Shropshire (Top of quarry, N.E of Ippikin’s Rock, Wenlock Edge, Slop, Shropshire).

Please see attached word file for images. Its quite a nice specimen - possibly Devonian.

If anyone is interested in the specimen, please let me know.

Jan

Jan Freedman

Curator of Natural History

Plymouth City Council (Arts & Heritage)

c/o Plymouth City Museum & Art Gallery

Drake Circus

Plymouth

PL4 8AJ

T: 01752 30 4774

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.plymouthmuseum.gov.uk

Twitter: @PlymouthMuseum

IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments to it) is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential or sensitive information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy or distribute it to any other person or take any action in reliance. If you have received it in error, please notify your system manager and the sender as soon as possible and then delete it from your system.