Thank you, Máire, the CPBF site is always useful. Please accept my
apologies for not being able to come to the MeCCSA conference
especially to the Policy Network meeting. The community media sector
is not high on the Network's agenda, I know, but continues to be a
concern due to lack of funding. Nothing has changed (except an
increase in the number of licensed stations) since I and colleagues
wrote to The Guardian about this five years ago -
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/letters/story/0,,2176972,00.html#article_continue>

best wishes for 2013

Peter
--