Dear colleagues

It is with great pleasure that I announce this week's blogs.

Jason Jacobs writes about Walter Goggins and particularly his television roles.  Tanya Nash completes her scriptwriter's look at Hunted and old regular (who isn't really old) David Bianculli gives us his take on the new Kevin Bacon TV drama The Following (only available on Sky Atlantic HD - but I won't go on about it).

I can also announce the publication of our latest edition of Critical Studies in Television - a special issue on French TV edited by Janet McCabe and Barbara Villez.  Links to the online edition can be found on the website.  Unfortunately this latest edition is behind a paywall (just call us Murdoch) but there are other issues with newly available free content.  Links to those can also be found on the site.

As usual we have all the newest CFPs in the world of Television Studies and broadcasting.

And another thank you to my able assistants Lisa and Debra.

With best wishes
Kim
CSTonlinetv