Hi,

In preparation for the developer unconference on Wednesday 6th next week, I wanted to prime you with some additional details. (My apologies if you get this twice, but this is sent to the list too as I don't think everyone has yet indicated whether they are joining the workshops or the unconference)

We'll be kicking off with an introduction, and some invited speakers who I am in the middle of confirming, and then swiftly moving into a slot where people can give a short pitch for a session that they would like to see run during the day. These will give everyone at the conference a clear understanding of where you are coming from and will aid you in finding the right people to talk with over the course of the unconference.

There will be at least 4 slots where we can choose what we cover, and while I can easily cover some topics, it would be much more interesting for those of you who have built something using Aspire's APIs to share what you have built and your experiences.

I encourage you to think of a topic that you would like to cover and bring with you an expectation that you would be happy to lead a small group through that topic. You might consider a topic formed something like these:

Topics that might get you thinking - based on conversations with several universities over the last few months - might be:

On Thursday 7th, we will have a session in the afternoon where we will feedback on subjects covered in the unconference through  lightning talks to the wider Talis Aspire community.

I look forward to meeting you and sharing ideas.

Tim

--

Tim Hodson
Technical Consultant

www.talisaspire.com

Mob: +44 7808 776986

Talis Education Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales 07196638.

Registered office: The Exchange, 19 Newhall Street, Birmingham, B3 3PJ, United Kingdom.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1