The Talis Aspire User Group (TAUG) meeting hosted by University of Kent is being held next week, 6th and 7th February 2013. Registration is now full, but if you would like to add your name to the waiting list, then please email [log in to unmask].

If you have previously registered for Day 1 (6th February), there will be two streams running throughout the day, the Developer Unconference and the Workshop Sessions. If you haven't yet completed this short form to register which stream you would like to participate in then please do so asap (if you would like to attend bits from both, please register where your envisage spending a majority of your time).

Below I have added some useful information links:

University of Kent will email registrants  on Friday this week to confirm where to go for registration, but any questions, please do let me know.

If I don't speak to you beforehand, I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday next week.

Kind Regards

Alison

--

Alison Kershaw

Head of Customer Services

Talis Education Limited

Mobile: 07525128 782

talisaspire.com

Find out more about Talis Aspire, our resource list solution, visit:

talisaspire.com

Support: http://support.talisaspire.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/talisaspire
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TalisAspire

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1