From: Talis Aspire Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keji Adedeji
Sent: 23 January 2013 14:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Batch changes to lists, review procedure, other ideas

Hi Georgina,

Thank you for engaging with the ideas forum and the Aspire community about your ideas. There are some great ideas there.

This idea (Enforce (or encourage) review request on publishing list already exists in the Ideas Archive and is planned, see: Pop-up reminder…to request review/publish.

If its alright with you, I will delete this idea so that you get your votes back.

Regarding the ability to raise ideas when you run out votes - I'm sorry if some wires have been crossed somewhere, but this was never an option as the Ideas forum doesn't work that way. As we discussed in response to your comments in this article, now that the ideas forum is annual, 25 votes should be enough to ensure that customers can raise and vote on ideas to ensure the most important and valuable ideas are raised. We will review this to see how we get on after we have given it a fair chance in the annual format.

Regards,

Keji

---
Product Manager